Thursday, June 4, 2009

FRITO CRAP............



OK, I know this stuff doesn't look too good, but trust me, it is to die for!!
Here's the must try recipe:
1 Cup sugar
1Cup corn syrup
1 Cup Peanut butter
1 bag Fritos (small fritos, not scoops)

Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil
Once it starts to boil remove from heat and add peanut butter
Stir together until peanut butter melts (I like to use chunky peanut butter)
Then, pour over the bag of Fritos and cool on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam
Let it cool........then eat up!!
Let me know if you like it!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Trust me, you'll LOVE it!!!

Thanks, Bev for introducing it to my crew!

XOXOX

Turleygirl said...

Wow, I think it looks sinfully delish! I will definately try it,

Jenny Johnson said...

I am so trying that tonight!! Thanks for being my friend Bev!! I hope you know how much I appreciate having you in my life!! You are truly one of THE BEST!!

Emma said...

Um, I LOVE it! Thanks for the recipe! I've been wanting it for a LONG time! :)