Thursday, February 11, 2010

TaaaaaDaaaa..............

And now presenting

...................drum roll please....................



The finished product!



Look at these little guys....
Aren't they cute!

Ok, so I'm not Bakerella....
don't tell anyone!



Especially the folks Sweetiepie Home Teaches
cuz these wrapped up beauties are for them!!


We're gonna make some more when the Grands sleep over tomorrow night, for them to give to their Mom and Dad!
They'll have a ball!

Hey Sassy.....I checked with WW's....it's ok....
INDULGE!

5 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

I think your VT's need some too!! :)

angiedunn said...

omigoodness....those are the cutest things i've ever seen!!!

*hope tonight went great for you!

Petersens said...

Very Cute! Happy Valentines Day!

Sassy said...

OH MY STINKIN' STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish he was our hometeacher.......everything you do.....screams {{{{CUTE}}}}} You are killin' me smalls!

My verification word is "undeis" hahahahaha.....they already don't fit...and if I indulged in these de-lish ieoso cutie thingies they really wouldn't fit.....hahahaha

The Garner Family said...

those were SO delicious and SO cute!! :)