Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happier times.........

10 days ago my Dad was taken to the hospital with congestive heart failure. The dad that went in the hospital is not the same dad that came out of the hospital. Today they took him home and his sweet, dear wife Levina and Hospice will be caring for him and keeping him comfortable.
How sad it is to know I will soon have to tell him goodbye.
I'm so thankful for the Plan of Salvation and I know I will see him again some day, but until then, I'm going to spend every extra minute I have at his bedside~he's a good example to me and I love him more than I can express!!

8 comments:

Angie Milne said...

I'm sorry Bev, what a blessing it is to know the plan of salvation! I'll pray for your comfort as you experience this hard time, remember you are never alone!

Cassie said...

Sister Turley, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I hope all is well! Love you so much!

Jenny Johnson said...

Oh Bev! Jeff and I love you so much. We are praying for your family. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do.

Sarah said...

I hadn't heard Bev. Grandpa is such a wonderful man and such a great example. I have never met anyone like him. He has been here on earth to do important work but when the time comes he will return to face our Heavenly Father with a bright smiling face. He is a true disciple of Christ.

angiedunn said...

i am so sad for you. i love you sister. praying for your peace. ♥

Petersens said...

I'm so sorry. we love you very much!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

So sorry, Bev! You and your family are in our prayers! {hugs}

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that Bev, enjoy all the time you have. Hugs!