Monday, May 2, 2011

Chex Lemon Buddies






9 c. Rice Chex cereal

1 1/4 c. white vanilla baking chips

1/4 c. butter

4 t. grated lemon peel

2 T. lemon juice

2 c. powdered sugar




Pour cereal into large bowl and set asideMicrowave chips, butter, lemon peel and juice on high for 1 min.Stir~microwave about 30 sec. longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth.

Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated

Pour into 2 gallon resealable food storage plastic bag


Add powdered sugar. Seal bag~gently shake until well coated

Spread on waxed paper to cool




YUMMO!!







2 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

YOU ARE A GENIUS! I love the "muddy buddies" chex, but I can only make it so many times...I think I found a new fix for my cravings ;) Sounds YUMMO for sure!

Paula said...

Omigosh! Those sound delicious!