Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm not gonna lie~
I wish my eyelashes looked like this close up!  
Back in my beauty school days I wore false eyelashes, 
the old fashioned kind you put on and take off every day. 
Now days, they have lash extensions......
I want some!
But, honestly, I can't sit still long enough to get my nails done, my hair done and I need a pedicure in the worst way.......
so I can't imagine me having to do eye lashes every couple of weeks.....if only St. George was closer, I'd have Andy do them......so until she moves closer, guess I'll just have the same ugly lashes I've always had!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see some pics of you in your "beauty school days"... and I think you should do extentions, they would look fabulous!! ;-0

Paula said...

You are beautiful without extensions! But, I find it very realaxing when Andi does mine.