Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Holy fried ice cream!!!!!!!!


Here's an awesome recipe for "Fried Ice Cream"
This will cool you down.........FAST!!
Yummy!

1/2 C. butter
3/4 C. brown sugar
2 1/2 C. Rice Krispies
1/2 gallon ice cream

Melt butter with brown sugar
Remove from heat
Add Rice Krispies
Put in 9 X 13 pan and bake at 300 for 30 minutes
Stirring every 5 minutes or so
Remove less than half for topping
Spread in bottom of pan
slice your ice cream (it's easier if you buy the square block of ice cream)
Place on top of Rice Krispy mixture
Allow the ice cream to melt a little
Smooth ice cream out
Top with remaining Rice Krispy mixture
Drizzle with Chocolate or Carmel topping

DANGEROUS.....I promise, it's DANGEROUS!
Terri Hill recipe

4 comments:

Maren said...

You know I'll be trying this! You always make the most delicious things!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

YUM!!!

The Garner Family said...

YUM! That looks so so good!
Next time I make chocolate cake I am bringing you some! :)

Sassy said...

I am going to make this...I LOVED FRIED ICE CREAM....thanks!