Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yesterday I went to the doctor

for my yearly physical.



My blood pressure was high ....

My cholesterol was high ........

I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot. My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated and it would solve my physical problems.

He said: Just think in colors. Fill your plate with bright colors. Try some greens, oranges, reds, maybe something yellow, etc.


So I went right home and ate an entire bowl of





And sure enough, I felt better immediately. I never knew eating right could be so easy!!! (or so fun.)
(just kidding)

4 comments:

Paula said...

Certainly a well rounded meal in my opinion! XOXOX

Maren said...

How did I know that was coming?! You crack me up. What good would life be if we didn't get to enjoy all the delicious things there are to eat?

Jenny Johnson said...

Oh Bev!! If only M&M's could make things better!

Sassy said...

lOVE YOUR THINKING!!!!!! Don't you love drs that say oh it isn't that hard to eat right.....they bug!!!!! I had one tell me my knees wouldn't hurt if I wasn't so dang fat! Seriously THEY BUG!!!