I think the "angry birds" are taking over.......
Look how cute!!
found it here
Angry Birds Cake Pops
by The Girl Who Ate Everything
1 Betty Crocker cake mix (and ingredients called for on the box)1 container vanilla frosting (or your favorite flavor)
candy melts (white, black, red, yellow, green, blue)
white chocolate chips or white jumbo sprinkles (for eyes)
black decorating gel or black edible ink pen (for black in eyes)
foam block for drying and displaying cake pops
1) Bake cake according to package directions. Let cool.
2) Once cake is cooled, crumble cake into a fine mixture using your hands.
3) Pour crumbled cake into a large bowl and mix in 3/4 of a container of vanilla frosting.
4) Mix with a spoon or your hands until thoroughly combined. Roll into desired shape bird.
5) Melt candy melts according to package directions. Dip lollipop sticks in melted candy melts just slightly and push inside the cake ball. This helps secure the stick in the cake ball. Place in the fridge for about 15 minutes to harden.
6) Dip and coat hardened cake balls in candy melts and tap stick against the side of the bowl to shake off the excess. Push lollipop stick into the foam block to dry.
7) Once dry, decorate each bird. I cut yellow candy melts into triangles for the beaks of the birds. I cut orange candy melts for the orange eyebrows or you could use orange sprinkles. Cut the tip off the white chocolate chips so that they are flat and use for the eyes. Cut the black licorice for the wings and feathers of the birds.
8) For the pigs I used some melted green candy melts and made circles for the nose and ears on some parchment paper and let them harden in the fridge. Use the same technique for the top feather of the red bird and blue bird.
9) Use additional melted candy melts as glue to attach beak, eyebrows, eyes, and feathers. *You can use candy ink colors to tint white candy melts to the colors you need.
10) Let dry and enjoy!