Sunday, November 6, 2011

#7~Funny


Let me tell you about the funniest thing that happened to me in a long time.
Last Saturday I was going shopping with my BFF, Marla.
Got all cleaned up, and took off to go get her for our girls day.
As I was backing out of her driveway, I looked in my rear view mirror, looked and myself......and GASPED....well, I think screamed was more like it. As I looked in the mirror I noticed I had forgotten to do one of my eyebrows......Marla cracked up....I was embarrassed and ran home to put my other eyebrow on. Ahhhh.....that's a lot better and Marla will never let me forget it!!

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

bahahaha! i love that & can totally picture you & marla cracking up over that. hilarious!

Sassy said...

hahahahahaha that is HILARIOUS!!!! You are a lovely lady even with out your makeup magic.........you do make me laugh though!!!!!