Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happiness is........

Happiness is......

Gonna give this blog stuff another try....
I promised Jenny
then, went to post and can't find the USB port to download photos......but here's a few I already had downloaded.

Happiness is being a GRANDMA!!
Love these kiddos!


Tanner and his Momma....this kid is Papa's partner 


Maisy and her Momma and Dad....
this little girl brings the light into our family!!  
PS...and she's spoiled rotten!
 More GRANDS from New York came for a visit.....
loved every single minute of it!! 

 Miss Mallory.  She is such a good example to her little brothers and to this grandma!!
Then there's Rylle.........he's 14......need I say more......crazy kid!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Well.............LOOK AT YOU!!!!! I just checked to see if MAYBE you posted and there were T H R E E.....my bad!!!! YEAH!!!!! Sooooo HAPPY and love the pictures!!!!!!!!