Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary......13 years and holding

13 years ago my life changed in ways no one could ever understand. NT came into my life and it has never been the same. Seems like only yesterday, yet again, seems like we've together forever! Here's 13 reason why I love being married to YOU, NT.


  1. You are the kindest most generous person I have ever met
  2. You are a good provider
  3. You are fun!
  4. You do many kind, loving things for me
  5. You love my children and grandchildren as if they were your own
  6. You want me to be the best person I can be
  7. You love me!
  8. You make the best breakfasts
  9. You have a strong testimony of the gospel
  10. You have your own personal ROSE GARDEN and you pick them once a week
  11. You always put me before yourself
  12. You make me laugh
  13. You honor your PRIESTHOOD!
Thank you NT for 13 wonderful years!

3 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Happy Anniversary and what a sweet tribute.

Meghan and Sean Green said...

I totally forgot. Happy Anniversary! I am thankful too,that you and Newel are married. I wouldnt be with such a great husband because of the example Newel set for Sean. I would love to just write my heart out to express my gratitude and appreciation for you 2. Your wonderful parents. Love you to death.

Margie said...

bev you forgot to say he draws your bath! gret man, indeed he is.