Saturday, September 12, 2009

Home Evening dessert...........

I found this yummy recipe I thought I'd try for Home Evening for Monday night.....reminds me of a 50~50 bar
I'll make it for our guests and for SweetiePie
but not me.....
too may carbs.....
unless you think it's carb free!
Hey, what do you think?

Poke Cake~

1 box white cake mix

1 cup orange soda (any brand)

1 3.12-ounce box vanilla instant pudding

1 1/2 cups milk

1 8-ounce tub whipped topping

Bake cake according to package instructions in a 9-by-13-inch pan. When cool, poke holes all through the top of the cake with a butter knife or fork. Pour orange soda evenly over the top. MIx pudding and milk together until well blended. Fold in whipped topping until smooth. Spread pudding mixture over cake and store in the refrigerator until serving time.

found it here

2 comments:

Cassie said...

BEST CAKE I HAVE EVERY TASTED IN MY LIFE!!!! you are the best :)

HRHNeenerita said...

well yo can cut the carb alot use a diet sunkist orange, and a sugar free pudding and if you use cream to make the pudding then yo have fat but not carb and then use real whipped cream and use splenda that should cut lots of the carbs just a thought.