Friday, September 4, 2009

Today's the day!
We're moving everything that is on carpet on to the tile, into the garage and out on the patio cuz they're coming tomorrow to clean and stretch all of the carpet. It's g0ing to be so nice and clean but we won't put furniture back until Monday after the carpet is all dry.
So....I won't be blogging for a few days unless I go someplace else to check up on how all my blogger friends are doing.
Also, after the carpets are done I'll post before and after pictures of the re-design of my living room and my guest room. You're going to be surprised!!

3 comments:

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Good luck- I can't wait to see the pictures!

muth said...

Bev, I love #1 and #3 and I also really like the blue room. Have you looked at my daughter, Maren's blog lately---she did her guest room blue. It is soooo pretty and soothing. Take a peek. I'm pretty sure you can get to it from Candice's or Emma's. Good luck. I'm getting the itch to have carpets cleaned, too!!!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

ooh nothing like fresh carpets :) especially since you have white carpets right? and grandkids..