Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving wreaths............

Thanksgiving afternoon the grand daughters from Joseph City and their Momma wanted to make dollar store wreaths.....
Only problem......the dollar store was closed.
So, we ventured off to Walmart and bought so many PERRRRTY ornaments and we had a wreath class right at the dining room table.
One minute turkey dinner......next minute....Christmas wreaths!

I ran into my new friend, "SASSY" at the dollar store today after work,
we got comparing our craft wreaths and I told her I'd post her some pictures....so "SASSY" this one's for you!


Tammy, the Momma...........

Alicia....the perfect middle child


Buffy, the big sister...........

And.....Brittany.....the oldest of the bunch!
Aren't their wreaths beautiful....
almost as beautiful as the girls are! ♥ you gals!!

Found the idea here...

4 comments:

Sassy said...

Do you know how much you make me smile???????????? OH MY STINKIN' STARS!!!!! I ♥ ♥ ♥ these...they are G O R G E O U S!!!!!! I am going to do one for sure.....you guys are amazing! Joe City is right next to where I was born and raised......HAPPY HOLBROOK!!!!!! hugs to you my friend.....

Venessa said...

Bev you always have such cute ideas! I might try to make one today....

Susie Q said...

Love the wreaths! Brittany's is my fav. Next Christmas we should make these at relief society.

muth said...

Bev, You are such a delightful person!!!!! I just love you! You are a treat to be around and have such great, fresh, wonderful ideas!!
You make us all want to be better. Thanks for
being you. I love your cute husband, too. Hope you don't mind. :)