Thursday, May 13, 2010

RS Meeting Night.........

Thursday night is RS Meeting Night
My house 6:30
Claudia is teaching us to make fabric flowers

Check 'em out!!


Beautiful, huh?

And check out the treats.....below
SCOTCHEROOS!
Oh my holy goodness!!
To die for good, recipe below










Scotcheroos

1 C. Karo syrup

1 C. Sugar

Bring to a rolling boil. Remove from stove Add: 1 C. Peanut Butter

Stir until creamy

Add 5 C. Rice Krispies

Spread without packing down into pan

Melt 1 bag each (about 12 oz. each) Butterscotch chips & Chocolate chips (in microwave works great)

Spread over Rice Krispy mixture

Refrigerate 15 min, or until cooled and set up.

YUMMY!


3 comments:

Angie Milne said...

so fun! i wish i could come :( save me a scotcheroo!!! haha

Coree Adams said...

Bev, that is totally them! Oh my gosh I can't wait!

Sassy said...

YUM!!!!! I wish I was in your ward......cute flowers!!!!