Friday, June 14, 2013

KITCHEN


I hate my kitchen! 
It's just too little.....but I have to make the best of it.
Sweetiepie made BLT's for dinner and then had popcorn for a snack when the GRANDS came over.

When it's just Sweetiepie and me there we eat in the kitchen at the bar, but when we have company we go in the dining room to eat. 
I love a cute cozy kitchen, but mine is a little too cozy.
Two people can't be in there at the same time without stepping all over each other. 
My GRANDS favorite meal or snack or anything while they're at my house is bean burros. 
Rylle is hooked on Candy Crush.....
just like his Grandma!!
Bean burro in one had, Candy Crush in the other.


Tanner says "Grandma makes the best bean burros ever, because she adds so much love". 
This kind of stuff does a Grandmas ♥ good!!


.

Love this.......


2 comments:

Sassy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your kitchen.......you live in one of my all time FAVORITE homes........it is ADORABLE and those very cute grandkiddo's are so LUCKY to have YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kleyn Family said...

Oh no way!!! InLOVE your kitchen too!

And that quote nails it--haha!!! It's my new rule from now on.! :-)