Monday, August 31, 2009

I need some inspiration!


I'm getting ready to re-do my guest room and I need your help!
It's Americana now....but if you were a guest at my house which inspiration would you choose? Be sure and let me know....
Remember....I'm only doing a re-design. Changing a few things but mostly doing painting and decor on walls and all the bed linens to achieve the look I want.
#1
I love the pillows stacked that way for a change.
#2
I really like the pink and green (how about you?) Not sure I'll paint the walls right now though


#3

I'm lovin' the white linens. Looks so clean!
#4
Chandelier instead of a ceiling fan, do you think that would work in HOT AZ?

#5
Oh, so sooooothing~
#6
Terri.....I ♥,♥,♥ this grouping on the wall!! Do you?
#7
I'm really into hats lately! And I ♥ the canape above the bed. Reminds me of what Diane did in my bedroom....so french country!
#7
Just soft and relaxing!
#8
A blue room? I never thought about it but I like this one.
#9
I have a table similar to this one.....maybe we could do something fun with it
#10
I think I could sleep like a baby in this room. I'm really liking the yellow for a change.

6 comments:

HRHNeenerita said...

i would combine 7 and 8 but add some yellow accents i loved the canpay but the blues if the right color would be so nice just my opinion

Paula said...

I'm lovin' #5, #3, and the second #7. A few elements from all of them combined would be so soothing and comforting to stay and relax in! I know whatever you do will be fashionable, comfortable, beautiful and so "you"! Love your guts!

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Thanks for some ideas, I;m ready for some changes too!

Turleygirl said...

That's a tough choice. Lots of great ideas. I think my favorite is the last picture with the yellow & white.

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Hmm- super cute ideas! I'm loving the yellow - I'd choose the last room pictured. Good luck!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

oh these pictures are DARLING. i love classic white, so beautiful. but i am also a huge fan of the yellow, so cheery!