Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I'll tell you about me if you'll tell me about you.........
5 things under $5 I couldn't live without...
1.) Chapstick or Carmex.....I think I'm addicted
2.)Cherry, Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper............I KNOW I'm addicted
3.) Ice......need I say more?
4.) Johnson and Johnson's baby lotion.......I lather up every single day!
5.) Toothbrush and toothpaste....I don't even want to try!
5 favorite movies...
1.) The Bridges of Madison County
2.) The Notebook
3.) American President
4.) Pretty Woman
5.) The Sound of Music (Ok, I know I'm old)
5 baby names I love...
5 songs I love...
1) Called to Serve (It's my favorite church hymn)
2) Mary Did You Know
3) Somewhere Over the Rainbow
4) At Last by Etta James (not Beyonce)
5) Singin' in the Rain (always makes me feel happy)
5 life changing moments...
1) The day I married NT
2) Each time I had a baby and held them in my arms for the first time
3) When I became a GRANDMA!!
4) When Obama became President.....I don't think our lives will ever be the same
5) When Sean and Megan got married
5 current obsessions... not "current" but ongoing...
1) Blogging....I love it and use it as my journal. I try to blog everyday!
2) Counting Carbs!! I'm sick of doing it, but I'm obsessed about it too.
3) Cherry, Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper
4) home, fixing it up, cleaning it up and just plain enjoying it more!
5) Recipes.....I'm always looking for a good, easy, low carb recipe. Do you know any good ones?
5 places I want to go...
2) Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah, Georgia
3) New York~I want to see Tiffany's, go to a Broadway show (on Broadway) see Central Park
4) Amish country
5) on an Alaskan cruise
5 appliances or kitchen tools I could not live without...
2) washing machine
4) dish washer
So, now do a post and tell me about you. I'll be checking. Just cut and paste this post and change my answers and fill yours in. I'll warn you, it's harder than it looks.