Friday, April 23, 2010

Special for Roxanne............


ORIENTAL SALAD

1 head Nappa cabbage
1 bunch green onions
2 pkgs. Ramen (I use chicken flavor)
5 oz. slivered almonds
4-6 Tbsp. butter

dressing:
1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
3/4 cup oil
1/2 cup sugar (I use Splenda)
3 Tbsp. soy sauce


Directions:

Chop and mix the vegetables. Refigerate until served. Melt 4-6 Tbsp. of butter. Add almonds and crushed Ramen noodles. Add Ramen seasonings and brown for about 8 minutes. Mix vinegar, oil, sugar and soy sauce. Shake up well. Just before serving, mix the vegetables, crunch and mix together.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....That sounds DE-LISH!!!!! Gonna try it fo sho!

Roxy Dozier said...

Tnaks! My mouth is watering, I'm not sure if I can wait until Wednesday! Let me know about the recipie blog. i have some yummy ones to share!!

angiedunn said...

um, yum!!!