Sunday, April 4, 2010

1st time in my life.......




Picture me....
working on the 4th floor of this building.....
and all the sudden the building was swaying...
the windows were rattling and the vertical blinds were moving like crazy!
So, I went to work a few hours at the office today....
and little did I know I would experience what an earth quake felt like.
I put it on my Facebook and people thought I was crazy or delusional!
So, I went to CNN and sure enough.....the earth quake in Mexico was felt as far away as Arizona!!



It was a funny, eerie feeling that I don't want to experience again....EVER!!

6 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

Thank goodness it was only a little swaying that was felt! We didn't feel anything down here. Have fun at work today, keep your fingers crossed that there are no after shocks felt!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Wow- that's pretty interesting!

Anonymous said...

The lights in our kitchen and dining room were swaying back and forth...I asked Andrew if he moved them (they are up pretty high), and he said no. I also noticed the pool feature wasn't working on our pool, even though the creapy crawler was moving in the pool and when I went out back I realized the pool pump/creapy crawler weren't on...so I thought that was a little wierd. It wasn't until I saw other people's facebooks that I realized that those were effects of the earthquake! CRAZY!

The Hills said...

i know that is crazy! my parents pool had waves going out of it and water was splashing everywhere! too close for comfort!

angiedunn said...

yikes! that is so creepy!!! where was i? seriously! leave it to me to be completely oblivious! haha

i vote no more earthquakes in az. i'm not prepared for such shenanigans.

Sassy said...

Earthquakes are a little nerve wracking for sure..........not fun!