Monday, November 2, 2009

I did tonight, anyway.....
I made the dessert "Apple Dumplings" from the Pioneer Woman blog, last night. There was one left....it was lonely....all alone in the fridge...totally all by itself....it was the only good thing in the whole joint (besides Halloween candy) of course. I could hear some noise coming from the fridge.....as I got closer....I realized it was calling my name!! So, rather than put it down the garbage disposal.....I ATE IT!! THE WHOLE PIECE!! Oh, what am I going to do?
OK, Emily....I fell off the wagon too.....now time to get back on!!
(Don't tell anyone, but it was sooooo good and totally worth the pound or two I might gain because of it....totally worth it!!

3 comments:

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Ha- I won't tell...I bet it was worth it!!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

hahaha secrets safe with me! you are too funny :) thank you for your comment, you're the greatest. *hugs*

The Kleyn Family said...

Glad I have a drinking buddy ;)