Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today's color is.................

YELLOW!!
I think, if you are depressed.....decorate with YELLOW
It's got to cheer you up!!

Soaking in this tub would definitely make me SMILE!
Good day sunshine.....
AHHHHH....don't you just love it! I could snooze here!
Love this bathroom, but I'm not so sure about the wall...
What happened?
This reminds me of Jenny.....zebra rug and all!
Come sit...let's visit....you can even step on the carpet.......
Happy, happy, happy!

Never thought of YELLOW being so elegant...but it works.......
Love the stripes on the headboard.......
I'm still debating about this room......
What do you think?


This hutch and YELLOW dishes would look great in my dining room
Don't ya think?

I saved the BEST for last.....
this is my
FAVORITE!!
So French Country or Country French.....whatever!
SO, what color are you lovin' today?

2 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

I too love the zebra room!! Sign me up! I am loving crimson right now. That deep elegant red

Angie Milne said...

sooo cute. it's weird, but i'm all about the grays and brights lately.