Thursday, January 14, 2010

AH....friends!!!



I came home from a Visiting Teaching Conference tonight and found this cute surprise on my kitchen counter......

Sweetiepie wasn't home and I was puzzled as to where it came from because my BFF's were with me at the church!
It was a CUTE Valentine garland....so vintage, shabby and adorable!
Someone knows just what I like.....





Adorable Valentine papers....tied up with strings.....


Take a close look..........



Oh, so fun............





Check out the details....right down to the polka dots......

and here's where it came from.....
my blogger friend "Miss Sassy"
She stepped into my life a few months ago and it has not been the same since!!! Meet Kayola....my dear blogger buddy!
Some day I'll have to share with you the way our friendship came to be...
in the meantime, thanks to my sis-in-law Kay for telling me about her!

Miss Sassy, you crack me up!!
Thank you from the bottom of my Achey, breaky ♥!!!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

OH MY STINKIN' STARS!!!!!!!!! I about died when I rolled to the bottom and saw that waaaaay "darling" pic of me......LOL!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that you ♥ it......it looks cute and perfect where you hung it.....hugs♥

The Garner Family said...

LOVE that garland... I'm going to have to make some for myself! :)