Thursday, January 7, 2010

Look who found a new home........

Look at this little gem....
she found a new home on my kitchen counter
I placed her on a pedestal, right where she belongs!!

Oh, she makes me so happy!


Look, she even packed her bags....clean new soil and directions
on how to feed her....so cute!!


Delivered by this sweetie!!
JIMMY CLUFF
my cuz!! His hobby is finding these cute little pitchers or anything he can plant in and doing just that....
PLANTING!! and then...bringing it to me cuz he knows how happy "SHE" makes me.
Thank you Jimmy for thinking of me....
I'll take good care of her, I promise!


3 comments:

Paula said...

That is so stinkin' cute! You must be really special! Well, actually I know you are - and so is my brother! HUGS!

mommat@blogspot.com said...

love it, and his last name!

Sassy said...

sooooooooooooooo cute and of course you make it even more special by putting it up on a pedastal....