Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wanna move to Joe City?

We've got some kids that are selling their home in Joseph City and want to move to SnowFlake......but before they can move to SnowFlake they need to have someone love their home as much as they do and buy it from them.
They have done so many improvements and it's got a historical flare too!
You have to see it in person in order to really appreciate it's charm.



Be sure to go to their website to see every room~they'll be happy you stopped by.
Click here to see more

2 comments:

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

I'll forever pass on that question- I would go crazy there!!! :) Hopefully Tami finds a buyer, though!

Sassy said...

I love the old homes there.....visiting my aunt and uncle Merle and Russell Westover were some of my very favorite times ever.....I hope someone will fall in love with it....