Sunday, August 16, 2009

Are your shoes muddy?


We had Home Teachers tonight.....
funniest thing......
They walked in.....
We all shook hands......
Then we proceeded to the couch.......
But......
Before they stepped on the carpets.......
They both took their shoes off......
HILARIOUS!!!



I've got them trained.....funniest thing!~

We have the best Home Teacher's in the world!
This morning they delivered home made bread.....
I'd have taken a picture but it's already about gone
And, I'm on a diet.......
So guess where it's all gone....Yep!
You guessed it~
Sweetiepie!
I'll have to tell you about their car washing techniques too~
but that's for another post!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Mine do, too! There's always a row (well sometimes it's a pile) of shoes in the entry, so people coming in assume they are to take their shoes off. I simply kick mine off as I enter 'cause I hate wearing shoes!

Love you - love your stories & pictures! XOXOX

Angie Milne said...

homemade bread?! you lucky lady! tell sweetiepie to save some for me :)

Cassie said...

i think it's way cute how you call your husband sweetiepie!! who are your home teachers?