Saturday, August 8, 2009

My ♥ affair with............


PILLOWS!

(and we don't sleep on any of them......go figure)












Most of them were made by Diane....check out her blog, you might need a pillow or two!
According to HGTV it is the #2 decorating mistake "too many pillows"

2. Too Many Pillows

If the pillows actually hinder being able to sit on a couch or lie comfortably on a bed, then it's obviously too much. Too many pillows on your bed also take a long time to remove at night and replace each morning.

Instead of buying so many pillows, spend your time, energy and money decorating an area of the room you're actually looking at when sitting in bed. A few accent pillows work best.

Oh well, what can I say....I love them!

Tell us what you have a ♥ affair with......


3 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

I say load em up...what does HGTV know about it?

Paula said...

GUILTY!! ...and, not only do I have ton of them, I am obsessive about keeping them just so! Glad I'm not the only one!

XOXOX

Turleygirl said...

Your house is one of the coziest, comfortable places to hang out. I guess HGTV hasn't been to your house. I love Dianes stuff, have a few pieces myself. Thanks for the reminder, I will definately check it out.