Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last night was Chutes and Ladders night
cuz Tanner had a sleep over all by himself

He is the most fun little boy!
As we were playing....this is how the conversation went

Tanner: Grandma, be sure when I go home I have both of my socks matching
Me: Ok, what's the big deal about that?
Tanner: These are the only socks I have that are matching and if I don't have them I will have to wear my shoes without socks and that's uncomfortable
Me: So Tanner, what happened to all of your socks?
Tanner: We'll our washer is broken
Me: What does that have to do with your socks missing?
Tanner: It eats socks! SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Let's run up to Walmart and get you some socks, (poor little thing!)



We bought 10 pair! Yippeeeeee!
Now this Grandma can sleep knowing her little Grandson has socks!
Do you think he knows I'm a push over?????



1 comment:

The Egans said...

That's too funny. I told him the dryer eats the socks. Plus he's got this thing where the toe color have to match!