Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day #11



WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY





My kids, grands, nieces, nephews, dad.......extended fam~~




Grands......such as Mallory




Grands.....such as Rylle......




Grands such as Tanner........




My baby boy......Sean



My brothers and sis and Dad and Lavina too~



Fresh flowers in my home.....from this sweet man below




My Sweetiepie





My BFF's....what would a girl do without her BFF's to make her happy?






These two grands in their Sunday clothes!
Some day Missionaries!!
Does a Grandma's ♥ good!!


and...last but not least.....gotta have my

Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper to truly be HAPPY!!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

I ♥ your happy pictures......and I know YOU are what makes them happy too!!! YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!!! I had such a long list and then decided to go back and whittle it way down but I love your post! THANK YOU FOR YESTERDAY MY FRIEND!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!

Jenny Johnson said...

You make me happy too! I love your family even though I don't know all of them. I just know if they came from you they must be amazing! I love you!!