Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day #20


{{BEFORE AND AFTER}}

Ok, I'll be honest............
I had a hard time with this one.......

I'm famous for redoing a piece of furniture or a room
and not taking a before picture............

So, I remembered something I saw on Pinterest that stuck with me.........
I'll admit I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my list of some things to do!

I have a couple of these nasty cookie sheets.......
I'm ready to put this to the test. I'll try to take pictures and show you my
{{BEFORE AND AFTER}}



If you're not a fan of PINTEREST..........
you need to become one
I'm a PINTEREST stalker!~


4 comments:

Sassy said...

Can't wait to see the result from the solution.......I also have a pan I need to try this on....

Gotta LOVE Pinterest!!!!!! It is my friend at night when I can't sleep.......but my friend thanks to you...I have slept these last couple nights!!!!!!!

Paula said...

Bet it works! The bazillion people on Pinterest can't all be wrong! I keep remembering when I worked in a bakery that the baker told me that the darker the pan gets the better it bakes. That's my excuse --er -- story and I'm sticking to it!

Jenny Johnson said...

I had a tough time so I had to use an old project, but as long as we're blogging it's good, right??

Kellie Petersen said...

I <3 <3 <3 pinterest!!! It is SOOO GREAT! :)