Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day #28

{{TRASH}}

They're doing a remodel next door so this is what sits out in front of the house every day.......nothing but {{TRASH}}!



I'll be so glad when the house is sold and we have some nice CLEAN, lovely neighbors. I must admit, the house is looking better every day, but I just don't like the looks of things out by the road......and the garbage man doesn't come until Friday and it's been there all week.
Go figure!~



I'm a bit of a {{trash}} collector myself.....

just look at these little gems someone was going to throw away.



I already have some old windows decorating my house......
and when the mood strikes me....I'll get out there and decorate some of these beauties.


It is true what they say~
"One man's trash is another woman's treasure"!!

4 comments:

Paula said...

You are the best at repurposing stuff and making things beautiful!

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Watch your back...I may steal those!

The Kleyn Family said...

Brady wouldn't ba able to sleep at night if we lived next to the mess you've got next door. Whew! Sure you'll be SO glad when it's done!

And your favorite niece could use a fancy trash-to-treasure window for her birthday in a few weeks ;)
Just kidding! You're amazing at finding gems in trash!

Sassy said...

OHHHH MY STINKIN' STARS!!!!! You know my LOVE of old windows....if Salvage Chickadee doesn't beat to them I might have to make another visit to your back yard of cute cute cute......is that home next to you cute inside? Do you know what they are asking for it? I think I'm dreamin'......but being your neighbor would definitely be this woman's treasure.....