Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day #24
{{ANIMAL}}

Anyone that knows me knows I am NOT an animal kind of person..........

but, it never fails...I can go to someone's house that has a cat and the cat will immediately come over to me......just to annoy me because they know I hate cats!!
If I did have an animal......this would be what it would be like....yeah, I can picture me doing this!!








So, for now, this is the only {{ANIMAL}} we have at our house!!

PS...he's potty trained and doesn't shed!! I think I'll keep him!!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Yep! Looks like a KEEPER!

Jenny Johnson said...

He's a good pet to have. Thanks for admiring Chowder even though you're not an animal lover.

Sassy said...

I love your animal!!!! He IS a keeper!!!!!!!

The Kleyn Family said...

Your kids count as animals right?! I think you're the smartest of us all....pet-free!!! :)