Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I need your help.........

My daughter, TeriAnne, isn't feeling too good these days. There's not a lot I can do for her, she goes for a root canal tomorrow and she's had a toothache for days. I'm taking dinner to her family tomorrow night, but I can't decide what the heck to fix. Any ideas. Here's a few I'm considering:
  • Sloppy Joe's
  • Goulosh - you know macaroni, hamburger, tomato sauce, cheese
  • Stroganoff
  • Chicken something or another
Any other suggestions? Remember she has 2 little boys, 6 and 9 and I work all day, so I have to put something together when I get home or put something in the crock pot before I go to work.

Let me hear what you'd fix if you were me and hey....let me know what your fixin' for dinner for your fam!

4 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Take her KFC! That's my trick when I'm busy.

Roxy Dozier said...

Chicken in rice is a fave of our families. Just cook seasoned chicken breast cut up in a frying pan, add cooked rice and a can of corn and you got dinner! Yummy, easy, and easy to chew.

Turleygirl said...

I think the sloppy joes sound great! They are soft & easy to chew. My boys love them! Husbands even dig this kind of food. Sounds like a winner to me.

theleavittranch said...

I am doing chicken enchiladas in the crock pot tonight but I always like Hawaiian haystacks there easy or your great tamales