Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lipstick on a PIG!!

I rarely leave the house without my lipstick. I've had the hardest time finding the color and brand that I like so I've been changing often. So many of them have a funny taste to me and I am very picky about my LIPSTICK~ I've tried MANY - Estee Lauder, Clinique, and finally I found one I liked at Ulta and I went back to get more and they are discontinuing that line........aaararrrggggggggg!!~So, low and behold, I tried Loreal and found it at Walmart.......go figure. I love it.

Here's some fun stuff about lipstick!!

To see this enlarged~
CHECK HERE

What does your lipstick say about you?????


1 comment:

Roxy Dozier said...

The lipstick I wear comes with an applicator brush....what does that say about me?? I have to say I love the way your lips always look so fresh!