Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Speak to me PHOTOS!!

I dream of sitting on the streets of Paris, relaxing, having a bite to eat with someone I love. If ever I was to day dream......here's where I'd be. (But I wouldn't be riding that bike).

I love the white dishes and the open cupboards! I could never have my cupboards open....are you kidding......what a mess!! Love the wall too!
I love stripes and prints together. I remember when that was such a NO....NO! But not anymore......anything goes. I've lovin' black these days too!!

Isn't this just the cutest little chair you've ever seen? Diane.........if you ever see one of these, snag it and fix it up for me as only you can do!! I'm needing one of these little numbers. What do you think?

I love the old cabinet and the old empty picture frames. Now, if I only had a place to put it.
Join me for brunch in my garden? What the heck.....a girl can dream can't she?
Interesting how I love these small tables and chairs and empty walls........so why are all my walls so full? I think I'd go crazy if I had to live with empty walls but I love to look at pictures of them.
Pretty, pretty, pretty. I wish my entry could look like this.....I love it! Oh well, enough of this dreaming stuff.....I guess I'd better go fold the laundry!

Let me see some photos that speak to you. I'll be checkin'!

1 comment:

Roxy Dozier said...

Love your blog, you're still the craftiest person I know. Even on the net you're a queen of awesomeness! you're the best and we love you mucho much! Whadaya wanna be?? I wanna be a travel agent and book you a trip to Paris for FREE!!!!