Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Saturday project under my belt.....

This is one of the little walls in my kitchen. I LOVE this clock, but I was so ready for a new look on that wall. So, when I was putting stuff back in the storage shed after Christmas I found this old piece of crap cupboard that I have had for probably 10 years. I don't even know where I got it but it was ugly. It had cupboard doors on it and the middle of the doors were done in that wicker-cane stuff that had rotted away. It was 2 or 3 different color of browns, covered with who knows what and it was filthy dirty. We drug it out, took the hose to it and then some soap and water. The magic began when NT took the doors off and I painted it black.

So, what do you think of my new look on that wall? Cost $3.00 in paint and another thing to mark off my bucket list. I still have lots on the list to do but it is getting smaller.

Now my next dilemma, where to put the clock that I LOVE? Stay tuned....I'll let you know where it ends up.

2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Love it, you certainly have the magic touch. Your recycling abilities are so impressive.

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Very nice- I really like it. Great idea!