Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where the heck is Wilcox?


My last project for my nieces is now complete........and it's for SARAH! Good thing they're all done cuz we leave for Wilcox at 5:00 am tomorrow. We're going to bless Sarah and Trent's baby, Houston (don't you just love that name)!? Can't wait to see the little guy. I've seen lots of pictures but tomorrow will be the real thing. I can honestly say I have never been to Wilcox and I'm a native of AZ, so I'll let you know how the trip goes.

Now, back to the project for Sarah. I had made a dried arrangement like this for her a few years ago and in one of their moves it got ruined. When we had the boutique here in Oct.she asked me if I would make her another one. Absolutely! I have lot's of dried roses to use up and I needed to get this done for her ........so my trip to Wilcox is the perfect excuse to get with it.

See you guys bright and early in the morning!

No comments: