Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Time to start anew~trying to be a better me!!
I've missed blogging and reading all of your blogs!
What has happened to us? We never blog anymore!~!
Take the challenge ~
One post every day for the month of January....
come on....join me. I've missed you. I'll check everyday and I'll leave you a comment. I love comments~it's like you're saying "HI" to me and I'll say "HI" back to you!
Come on.....you know who you are........
Paula~good job! I was so happy to see you are on board!
Angie~you've always been good about blogging~I'm trying to be like you!





I'm starting to read this book again. I'm not only going to blog everyday, but I'm going to read the Book of Mormon everyday too. I know I'll be blessed by being obedient and I need every single blessing I can get!

Happy New Year

8 comments:

Paula said...

Yay! She's BACK! I'm BACK! This will be fantastic!

I took a Book of Mormon challenge from Sept 1 to Dec 31. I finished before my birthday. Now I'm reading the New Testament and will combine it with the Book of Mormon again. Some nights I just can't put the scriptures down. I know that this has blessed me!

Bev, I just love you so much! You have always been an inspiration to me!

The Kleyn Family said...

Can I get in on the challenge, but once a week??? I LOVE your blog & you!! Can't wait to get back to bloggin'!! Yippee!!

angiedunn said...

yay for this challenge 'cause i'm gonna love reading all your posts!

you are the best bev, thanks for being my friend. ♥

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Everyday??? mmmm...probably not...but at least once in awhile!

Sassy said...

Believe or not.......I DID IT!!!!! Don't swallow your teeth!!!!! You're da bomb baby and thanks for the added push...okay shove!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND!!!!

Petersens said...

I probably won't post everyday. But probably fairly often. Love you.

Roxy Dozier said...

I don't know about everyday but I'm definitely onboard the blogging train. I'll be checking yours often. Love Ya!! Happy 2012!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am a couple days behind...I will commit to daily posts in January.