Thursday, January 5, 2012




Practice what I Preach........





When my kids were little they hated to clean up the kitchen when it was their turn....
Well, so does their Momma!
I remember telling them, it will only take you 5 minutes once you get started...but it's the getting started that is so HARD!
I usually do a little something~then take a break~then do a little something more~then get distracted and go do something else entirely......
I think I just might be ADD....what do you think?
So, here it is 10:00 and I still have to finish the kitchen....
maybe I need to "practice what I preach"!~

And.....exactly 7 minutes later ....... a {{tidy}} kitchen.






Why do I put it off so long?

3 comments:

Paula said...

Looks fantastic! You may just take after your Mother! O, wait! our Mothers were the same when it came to CLEAN! I can't go to bed with a messy kitchen, either

Sassy said...

Your HOME IS ALWAYS CLEAN AND GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love your home....and if my kitchen is not clean I feel like my whole home is dirty.....that is one thing I do stay up on.....now laundry.....different dealio all together hahahaha

angiedunn said...

it really doesn't take that long, does it. will you call me every night & remind me of that? ;)