Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Red Solo Cup
I fill you up
Let's have a party.......



Anyone that knows me knows I have this thing about a
RED SOLO CUP

I take one with me everywhere I go.......
I start the day with one and end the day sitting one on my night stand.....

Just poured myself a treat for my own little party!!!

ps....don't you just love Sassy's little tea pot!! So cute!!


I love Toby Keith's song....
dedicated to "RED SOLO CUPS"

http://www.cmt.com/videos/toby-keith/699783/red-solo-cup.jhtml

5 comments:

Sassy said...

You are sooooo cute!!!! The boyfriend has been singing that song none stop since last week.....although I wish he would learn more words tha ♫♪RED SOLO CUP♫♪♪ hahahaha Every time I hear the song I think of you and your red cup club hahahaha LOVE IT!!!!

Roxy Dozier said...

After reading that, I totally want to party now!! Break out the magic marker so I can stake my claim on my own red solo cup ( I don't want cooties), and let's party!!

Paula said...

Love it ~ RED solo cup ~ so BEV!

angiedunn said...

red solo cup people, are my people.

*that song stays in my head and never leaves! love it!

Best Nana said...

Hi sis,
I saw the solo cup video it was so funny.You rock with your red cups its so YOU!!!!!!Enjoy youe day and have a big DRINK on mo Love Ya Sis!!!!!!!