Monday, February 9, 2009

Check another thing off the BUCKET LIST!

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day! One of my BFF's, Terri and I are going to take a Trompe L Oeil class. I'm taking the day off and hope to learn this new painting technique. Can you even imagine how fun this is going to be??!! The possibilities are endless......I have walls that still have an inch or two of blank space and I plan to decorate them with something similar to these. We're taking our class from SilkWoodMurals. I'll keep you posted on how it's going....and what and where I'm painting. Can't wait.....hope I can sleep tonight....I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Omygosh! That sounds so seriously fun! I may have to bring you up here to pick your brain for a while! ...or you could come just to relax and hang out. I'll squooch over a bit to make room!

Paula said...

It's just me, again. I forgot to tell you my blog is NOT private anymore! Cool, huh?

Roxy Dozier said...

Very cool, sounds like a blast! Hurry and finish your bucket list so you can start working on mine!! You are so talented!