Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life lessons learned.....


I walk down the street - there's a big hole.......I fall in

I walk down the street - there's a big hole. I stop at the edge, look in, then... I fall in

I walk down the street - there's a big hole. I stop at the edge, look in....then I walk on

I walk down the street - there's a big hole. I stop at the edge, look in - I cross to the other side of the street

I walk down a different street





For some of us it takes longer than others.....but walking down a different street gives you a whole new perspective. Try it!

2 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

I loved this post! So many unhappy people forget that they CHOOSE which path to go down. I for one love to change my scenery and direction often but never do I lose sight of my ultimate goal! Choose happiness people!! Awesome post!

Paula said...

WOW! Super post! Most days I choose a different street, but then there are days I'm the one who falls in the hole. Today may be one of them - see my post! You are awesome, and I love you to bits!