Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I had a date with this man today.........

Well......maybe it wasn't actually a date..............well................... maybe it was actually more like an appointment

Well......actually........it was an appointment and I actually had to pay a $25.00 copay

And......actually........my appointment wasn't really with George Strait..............but actually with someone that could be his twin brother.

My primary care doctor looks like George.........yep, looks like George. He looks so much like George we even call him George, even though that's not his name. But I tell you, call him George and he turns beet red.....so cute!

Seriously, if you need a good Dr. he's your man. His name is actually Dr. Crawford (but we call him George for short) and his office is around Southern and Greenfield, Cornerstone Family Medicine. His office staff is the best and I look forward to getting sick (just kidding) to see Linda and the girls and to see George too. I'll give you his phone number if you'd like. Come on, get sick, it's worth it!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Cough - cough - cough- I think I feel a really bad cold and flu coming on! Sign me up!

HRHNeenerita said...

but can he sing i think that i have every album and cd of his

Roxy Dozier said...

He's old enough to be my father but..... WOW WEE is he hot!! Glad I live far away or I might just intentionally go lick a toilet seat so I can go see him. The things we do for a handsome man!!:)

Turleygirl said...

Well, aren't you lucky! Are you really sick though or just one of those annual check ups?