Thursday, February 19, 2009

The power of positive thinking.......


This is my new screen saver on my computer.

These days, times are tough and we seem to sit around feeling sorry for ourselves and feel gloom and doom. We have millionaires being indited on fraud, girl scouts selling cookies being robbed, little girls being abducted from their beds in the middle of the night, a single mom having 14 children with no way to support them and on and on. So what's there to be excited about, you ask? Take a minute and count your blessings, name them one by one. Here's a start:
  • President Monson
  • My home, my children, my parents, my hubby, my family
  • A strong body
  • A job to go to everyday
  • Friends
  • Leaders
  • Food
  • Diet Dr. Pepper
  • A car
  • Insurance
You get the idea. Take a minute and list some of your very own blessings....then you can "SAY TO YOURSELF, WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" and mean it!

Click here to get your own free screen saver from Susan Branch.

3 comments:

Kevin N. Turley said...

Did you mean President Monson? ;^D
I second the diet DP, especially cherry vanilla DP.

Paula said...

FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS, FOOD, FIZZY Diet Pepsi... Great reminder for all of us. I just can't stay gloomy for long and the media sure wants us to. I'm feeling especially blessed right now! I'm so priviledged to have known you all your life! XOXOX!

Bev said...

Yes, thanks Kevin for giving an old lady a hand....I mean President Monson.........I think I'm in worse shape than I thought I was!!
also, yes, only cherry, vanilla diet DP for me too! Kevin....we need your blog address...I can't find you!