Monday, February 2, 2009

The Great 8 Tag





8 THINGS ABOUT ME

Here are the rules:

1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
  1. Chopped (Food Network)
  2. Suns games (usually, lately they stink)
  3. Barefoot Contessa (I'd love to live in the Hampton's and entertain all the time)
  4. Iron Chef America (funny how all these shows have to do with food, isn't it?)
  5. The Bachelor (don't tell anyone cuz it's a lame show)
  6. American Idol (but not til they get down to the final 10 - I hate the try outs)
  7. Today Show (I have to get my morning fix of news before I head off to work)
  8. Dancing with the Stars (Love the costumes, the hot men and the whole concept, I even vote)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
  1. Went to Wilcox
  2. Went to church
  3. Watched the Super Bowl
  4. Blogged!!!!
  5. Made jello
  6. Watered the plants
  7. Visited with Dad and Lavina
  8. Went to Trent and Sarah's for lunch

8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
  1. The weekend
  2. Seeing Tanner and Rylle
  3. Going on a vacation
  4. Having more grand kids
  5. The weekend
  6. Getting a new camera
  7. Finishing up all of my projects
  8. The weekend

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
  1. Ned's Crazy Sub (they have the best chef salads)
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Fuddruckers
  4. Nando's
  5. Pete's Fish and Chips
  6. In and Out Burger (I guess you wouldn't call that a restaurant)
  7. Jason's Deli (great salad bar)
  8. Cheesecake Factory (they even have low carb cheesecake)

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
  1. To be thinner
  2. New shower curtain idea for my guest bathroom (Diane is helping me work on it)
  3. I wish the room where the pool table was all cleaned up (I'm working on getting my craft stuff out of there)
  4. I wish I could see Bobbie
  5. I wish I only worked 4 days a week
  6. I wish the economy would improve, and fast!
  7. I wish business was better, but probably not til the economy improves
  8. I wish I had a wing back chair for my bedroom
8 PEOPLE I TAG
  1. Char
  2. Marcy
  3. Erin
  4. Paula
  5. Andrea
  6. Emma
  7. Tammy
  8. Meghan

1 comment:

Paula said...

OK, already - a good way to get me to post. I've been such a slacker!

Does the Barefoot Contessa remind you of WANDA? I can't watch her without missing my sister.

I love your blogs! O, and you, too!