Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What is your decorating style?


Do you ever wonder what your decorating style is? Take this little fun quiz and you can find out. Be sure to let me know what your style is! Mine is so eclectic, I like a little of this and that and my house shows it!! Click here to take the quiz.
I still believe you should decorate with what makes you feel good......not necessarily what is in style.



"


My style is Comfy Country

"Classic country style is pretty much universally appealing, especially when it's pulled off with the panache that you bring to interior design. Your home is warm and welcoming and lovingly lived-in. Whether consciously or instinctively, you pull together rooms around key pieces, matching or complementing pattern and color with ease and flair so as not to overwhelm the viewer".

2 comments:

Paula said...

My style according to them is "Lady of the Manor" but, like you, I like a English cottage look and some French country - whatever feels good. I'll do a post on it when I get some time and new batteries in my camera! Your style, by the way is simply fabulous!

Meghan and Sean Green said...

Guess what mine was?! World Traveler yup its seemed to fit me real well. I love this site and am going to keep it on favorites. toods